Happy Almost New Year Friends!
Can you believe that it is almost 2016? If you are anything like us it may take a few weeks (and strokes of whiteout) before writing '16, as a date, becomes natural. In Celebration of the New Year, we thought we would share our wedding rental company's top 9 pics and posts of 2015.
We would like to thank ALL of you out there for making our social media world go 'round! It has been a pleasure meeting so many couples and vendors via the internet and feel that we have gotten to know each other well through Facebook and Instagram. So well that by the time we met a few of you in person we felt like friends and were able to bypass the 'getting to know you' part and talk about the fun stuff...Weddings!
So THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for all the likes, comments, and tags to us and each other. It has also been a great way to give us feedback on what you like, what you want to see and what may be a popular item for us. Please continue to spread the LOVE about Martha My Dear Rentals as we continue to grow as a new boutique rental company in Wilmington, NC and please do keep in touch via social media because we promise that we notice and appreciate it!
CHEERS to a healthy and prosperous 2016!
1. Photo from "What We Learned in 6 Months in Business" Blog Post
2. Photo from Emily & Austin's wedding at the Atrium in Downtown Wilmington where we provided styling and rental services (We flipped the space in less than an hour!)
3. Photo of our Engraved Wooden Screen (would love to see this as a ceremony backdrop in 2016!)
4. Photo of our Rosie Settee used in the Styled Shoot held at The City Club of Wilmington (photo by Kailey Faith Photography and coordination by Knot Too Shabby Events) *Photo was featured in WEDDING CHICKS!
5. Photo of Stewart (our boss) with our new wooden barrels (We have many ideas for these barrels including a bar!)
6. Photos of Stewart on the Monday after Thanksgiving (still in Turkey coma)
7. Close-up of our Crystal Candlesticks on top of our vintage mantle with garland by Eco Chic Blossoms. *Photo also featured in WEDDING CHICKS! (<I Know right?!)
8. Photo of our Shutter Screen used to hang polaroid photos at Brandi & Joseph's wedding at the Coastline Conference Center (our first wedding of the year!)
9. Collage of Hazel & Adam's Destination Wedding in the Dominican Republic.
CHEERS to a Healthy and Prosperous 2016!